This is thus mostly for my own purposes but if anyone would like to have a read, have at it.
All character art is property of the respective artists who created it, of which I've been sadly remiss in not figuring out, but I take no credit, mean no offense, and make no money from its use.
---------------------
Index of Characters
TBA for now, but hope to copy over what I have for all of these.
4e:
Alsadi Gravelsong - Goliath Warden (Earthstrength)
Arkady, Half Elf Fey Hexblade (MC Skald)
Elekiel Elyss, Wood Elf Hybrid Rogue/Ranger (Two-Blade Style)
Ezathyr, Githyanki Battlemind (Persistent Harrier)
Ghasar Soriyan [v2.0], Human Hybrid Binder Warlock/Bard (Star Pact)
Graaki Thundersoul, Half-Orc Hybrid Sorcerer/Warden (Stormheart)
Iara Carnagos - Tiefling Mage (Pyromancer)
Khazul Drekken, Duergar Runepriest (Wrathful Hammer)
Lena Araxi Iktishaf, Half-Elf Rogue (Heavy Warlock MC)
Raneiel, Wild Elf Monk (Centered Breath)
Rezza Shami, Human Beserker (Arid Desert, MC Ranger
Rukir, the Focused, Warforged Swordmage (Assault Aegis)
Thorgal Lakoban, Dwarf Knight
Voyna, Revenant Ranger/Cleric (Two-Blade Style, Blade Banshee, Raven Knight)
Pathfinder/3.5e:
Sabiira, Half-Drow Cleric/Rogue
Luck, Kobold Fighter/Knifemaster Rogue
No comments:
Post a Comment